Thursday, June 10, 2010

Spiritual Parenting


"Spiritual Parenting- An Awakening for Today's Families"
by Michelle Anthony

Such a neat book.



A few quotes from the book:

"Spiritual parenting reminds me that it's not my job to merely control my children's behavior, but rather it is my job to model with authenticity what I have in my relationship with God through Christ. And hopefully, what I have is worth passing on to the next generation."

"We're creating environments so that we open our homes and our children's lives to the Holy Spirit, so He can do His work in them."

"Our job and our privilege is to place our children in the path where He is at work. We get to come alongside where He is already moving. We get to place them in proximity to the Divine and then let the Divine do the supernatural in their lives. It's an honor. It really is."