Sunday, August 8, 2010

DESPAIR or DEPENDENCE

Being a parent is HARD and can easily cause us despair...

Lately, I've been feeling like I am constantly failing as a mom... feeling like I am not capable of taking care of my kids and husband that God has so graciously blessed me with. In times like this, Satan so badly wants me to fall into the pit of discouragement and depression...

Our faithful God, through our pastor today, reminded me NOT TO DESPAIR but to DEPEND on Him "who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us" (Ephesians 3:20)!!

I pray that whenever you feel down on yourself, that you would hold onto this TRUTH, DEPEND on Him, and KNOW that He will give you everything you need to DO more and BE more than you can ever imagine!