Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Character

Proverbs for Parenting

Proverb 31:10-11 ~ A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than Rubies. Her husband has full confidence in her and she lacks nothing of value.

Thought:
"It is my desire to be a noble, capable, wife and mother, who exemplifies wisdom and grace to my husband and children. I know this is only possible through the power of God's Spirit and my submission to God's transformation process (as He remakes me into the likeness of Christ) in my life."

Challenge:
"View all challenges and difficulties as an opportunity to grow in character, to trust in Gods faithfulness, and to rely more completely on Him. Call on the power of God's Spirit inside me; to desire to do the what is right, to enable me to become all that God desires for me to be, so that I truly do become a wife of noble character""."

Prayer:
"Lord, keep this goal in the front of my mind, give me Your power, as I submit to Your ways moment by moment. Lord I give to you full control of whatever it takes to transform my life and my character into the image of Christ."