Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More Energy... Please!


Every ounce of energy helps when you're a mom... so I wanted to share with you this great supplement that my mother-in-law told me about.

I have been taking this Energizing Iron by Enzymatic Therapy since I was pregnant with my second child... and honestly, I've noticed a significant increase in my energy level.

What is special about this supplement?

-It provides enhanced endurance and energy

-Energizing Iron is a source of nutrients to support the body's need for iron, vitamin B12, and trace minerals.

-The iron found in this supplement is heme iron - easily absorbed by the body and more gentle on the stomach than other supplemental iron forms.

-Produced from beef liver obtained from animals raised in Argentina, Energizing Iron contains no chemical sprays, pesticides, or antibiotics from livestock feed.

-Vitamin B12 - the energy vitamin - helps form red blood cells and maintain the central nervous system.

You don't have to be anemic to take iron supplements, but you must consult your doctor/OB/midwife before taking them.